Not every trial ends at verdict. Hampton Firm can help with the next steps.
Hampton Firm offers sophisticated representation based on extensive experience handling some of the most complex legal issues. Hampton Firm understands the unique appellate rules and procedures that will govern your ability to succeed on appeal. Mr. Hampton has extensive experience with appellate briefs, oral argument, appellate motion practice, petitions to the Supreme Court, writs of mandate, writs of supersedeas, and many other appellate procedures. Mr. Hampton prides himself on his ability to quickly get up to speed on any area of the law.
The seeds of any appeal are sown at trial. If you anticipate any appellate needs, Hampton Firm is able to assist you on critical pretrial and post-trial briefs, research and analysis of complicated or novel legal issues, advice on jury instructions, and consultation on appealable issues.
In addition to matters that were resolved before an appellate decision, Mr. Hampton’s appellate experience includes the following matters:
Published Appellate Cases
- Berkeley Cement, Inc. v. Regents of Univ. of California, 30 Cal. App. 5th 1133 (2019)
Unpublished Appellate Cases
- McCallum v. Batista, 2020 WL 1150273 (2020)
- Chevron U.S.A., Inc. v. IRA Administrators, Inc., 2015 WL 5766711 (2015)
- JKB Homes Norcal, Inc. v. City of Oakdale, 2015 WL 3457568 (2015)
- Angelakis v. Hennigan, 2013 WL 941619 (2013)
- Golden W. Nuts v. R.C. Meline Orchards, 2011 WL 1457309 (2011)
- Imperial Asset Mgmt., LLC v. Matthews Land, Inc., 2009 WL 3824856 (2009)